corrupt floppy driver?

Jim Balter jim at segue.segue.com
Thu Nov 22 12:41:04 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov20.160931.22784 at mercury.cair.du.edu> tjreynol at zephyr.cair.du.edu (Tim) writes:
>We have reason to believe our floopy driver is bogus.
>I don't have time to explain why,
>

>can some one using Interactive Unix 2.2 send me a copy of
>/dev/rdsk/f1q15dt

Good joke!

I have reason to believe that your beliefs are bogus.
I don't have time to explain why.

RTFM in regard to devices and drivers, and then you'll understand why we're all
laughing.  Even if /dev/rdsk/f1q15dt were the floopy [sic] driver,
it wouldn't be legal for some other user to send it to you.
Contact ISC support.

Or you might find time to state the symptoms, and then you might get help here.