Getting FAS to work with 3.2.2

Paul Puglia puglia at cunixa.cc.columbia.edu
Thu May 9 04:22:20 AEST 1991

>No.
>AT&T 3.2.2 (note the last 2) has ELF binaries, not COFF. Hence the development
>system is SCDE 5, not 4.1. It sounds more like he's installed fas.o instead
>of renaming it to Driver.o ?

I had it named  Driver.o the first time. It was the ELF format of
the binary.  The coff version of the binary works fine. I manage to get a
Driver.o binary from a machine with the 4.1.6 version of the development system and got it to load just fine.  I am a little miffed that the 5 version does
not have an option to generate coff.  I am also a little miffed that
now AT&T wants $700.00 for the 4.1.6 version of the development system.