Why not use Unix Word Perfect and forget about Vpix?

Grant DeLorean grant at bluemoon.uucp
Fri May 10 03:37:13 AEST 1991

neal at mnopltd.UUCP writes:

>->Single user WP for UNIX is the same price as single user WP DOS.  Support,

>Say what? $1000 = $250?  I am missing something?

 The list price of the 5 user version of WP is almost $1000, the single
user DOS version is $250. The single user UNIX version is the same price
as the single user DOS version.

--
\  Grant DeLorean  (grant at bluemoon)    {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!grant  /
"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation