Why not use Unix Word Perfect and forget about Vpix?

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.rn.com
Thu May 9 05:02:32 AEST 1991

neal at mnopltd.UUCP writes:

>If you don't mind spending endless hours on hold on the phone at YOUR cost...
>Or do they now have a toll-free number for unix?

nope - the call is still own your dime

>->Single user WP for UNIX is the same price as single user WP DOS.  Support,

>Say what? $1000 = $250?  I am missing something?

Merisel shows WP 5.1 for dos as $250, and WP 5.0 for Interactive
Unix for $231 (these are dealer prices - single user releases)

>I also agree that WP for unix ain't an awful product, although it is their
>bastard child at present.

if you want something bastardized - look at stuff for an operating
system called QNX!

--
      Larry Snyder, NSTAR Public Access Unix 219-289-0287/317-251-7391
                         HST/PEP/V.32/v.32bis/v.42bis