How to make xfig under ISC 2.0.2 or 2.2?

Randy Terbush randyt at sierra.wildernet.com
Fri May 17 01:13:57 AEST 1991

In <8435 at uceng.UC.EDU> dmocsny at minerva.che.uc.edu (Daniel Mocsny) writes:

>I thought I was getting better at installing UNIX software under
>ISC 386/ix. Then I tried to install xfig.2.0 patch level 9 or
>whatever is floating around on the various archive sites.

>I'm under the impression that I have to do something with imake.

Chin Fangs response is correct in the case of most X software.
However, in the case of xfig, you will want to use 'xmkmf' to create
the Makefile for your system.  xfig is one of the cleanest compiling X
programs I have seen for ISC 2.2.  Just type 'xmkmf' and then type
'make'.  It will compile error free.

Now if someone could just show me how to get xfig to work with my 2
button mouse!

--
Randy Terbush ------------------ Mammoth Lakes, CA - Voice +1 619 934 0340
INET: randyt at wildernet.com ------------- UUCP: sierra.wildernet.com!randyt