VP/ix under X-windows

Nathan D. Lane nlane at well.sf.ca.us
Thu May 23 16:06:06 AEST 1991

Does anyone know how to make X-windows and VP/ix cooperate ina workable
manner?  Basically, VP/ix will come up under X, but will say
"cannot set keyboard to type INTTYP. Press ENTER" then
"cannot set keyboard scan code mode. Press ENTER" ok
Welcom to the MS-DOS with VP/ix
-Then, at the Z:> prompt, the keyboard no longer works at all and the
window must be killed.  I was told by Interactive to set my TERM to
"pcxterm" and it would "kind-of" work - VP/ix under X is not a platform
Interactive wishes to support (I can see why due to conflicts with
keyboard and all...)
Any pointers?  I just need to demo it, not use it, under X (X11R3 with
Esix R3.2 Rev D).

Thanks in Advance

Nathan Lane						nlane at well.sf.ca.us
Digital Technology Service				(805) 683-3760
5370 Hollister Avenue
Santa Barbara, CA
					But I *am* the reseller...click
Authorized Esix, Real World Accounting Reseller