VP/ix under X-windows

-Jeff Ellis jde at everex.uucp
Sat May 25 02:44:11 AEST 1991

In article <24967 at well.sf.ca.us> nlane at well.sf.ca.us (Nathan D. Lane) writes:
>Does anyone know how to make X-windows and VP/ix cooperate ina workable
>manner?  Basically, VP/ix will come up under X, but will say
>"cannot set keyboard to type INTTYP. Press ENTER" then
>"cannot set keyboard scan code mode. Press ENTER" ok
>Any pointers?  I just need to demo it, not use it, under X (X11R3 with
>Esix R3.2 Rev D).

You need the pty patch from the Esix BBS. This will help with X, to fully
intergrate it with Esix X the server needs minor changes plus added fonts.
We do not have the changes to X to make it work better, but the pty patch
will at least stop the above errors.

--
Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V
                        UUCP:uunet!zardoz!everex!jde