wanted: UNIX or clone

Douglas Lucy dlucy at srs.UUCP
Wed May 8 06:30:06 AEST 1991

In article <1991May05.130126.16134 at nstar.rn.com>, larry at nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) writes:

> We run Progress on our multiprocessor Arix box -
> and I wonder if the data files would run under Progress on a
> 386 Unix box?

Progress data files are pretty compatible; the processor type and system
block size are the two things thats must be the same. Um, well, this is
true for version 6, not so with previous versions.
--
: "It's such a fine line between clever..."             :    Doug Lucy :
: "...and stupid."                                      : S&R Software :