configuring FAS

Bob Willcox bob at rancor.UUCP
Wed May 1 12:39:15 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr29.214212.17923 at unixland.uucp> bill at unixland.uucp (Bill Heiser) writes:
>Say, anyone out there running Esix with FAS 2.08 seen this? (carrier
>not dropping on logout on remote port, but instead coming back with
>a login: prompt?)

I am running ESIX with FAS 2.08 on one of my systems and in testing
this on my system I observed the same behavior (line not dropping on
logout).  After adding HUPCL to the gettydefs entry for the dialin
line it now works as desired (dropping of the line on logout).

--
Bob Willcox             ...!{rutgers|ames}!cs.utexas.edu!romp!rancor!bob
Phone: 512 258-4224