configuring FAS

-Jeff Ellis jde at everex.uucp
Fri May 3 02:58:07 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr29.214212.17923 at unixland.uucp> bill at unixland.uucp (Bill Heiser) writes:
>hmmm... When I login, and type 'stty -a', it shows '-hupcl'.
>
>Say, anyone out there running Esix with FAS 2.08 seen this? (carrier
>not dropping on logout on remote port, but instead coming back with
>a login: prompt?)

Nope.... BTW here is the gettydef entry I am using:

19200M# B19200 HUPCL OPOST ONLCR TAB3 BRKINT IXON IXANY ISTRIP ECHO ECHOE ECHOK ICANON ISIG CS8 CREAD # B19200 OPOST ONLCR TAB3 BRKINT IXON IXANY ISTRIP ECHO ECHOE ECHOK ICANON ISIG CS8 CREAD HUPCL #(For ESIX BBS System Type bbs ) login: #19200M

I hope this may help (BTW this is a 8 bit login!), I am using the default
FAS 2.08 setup using minor #80 for ttyF00 and 208 for ttyFM00.

--
Jeff Ellis		ESIX SYSTEM/V
                        UUCP:uunet!zardoz!everex!jde