TCP/IP to DECNET software/hardware needed

Peter Ziobrzynski peter at modtor.uucp
Mon May 13 07:15:10 AEST 1991

Does anybody know about the software/hardware package that would link
386 PC with ISC2.2 runing TCP/IP and VAX/VMS running DECNET.
I need is to be able to run rtools (rsh, rlogin, rcp...) and telnet
to and from the VAX.
The most desirable solution (I think) would be some kind of network card
that could be plugged into a PC and a UNIX software that would gateway DECNET
to TCP/IP.
I found a Racal Interlan product in ISC compatibility listings but they
do not sell it any more.
YOUR opinions, company names and phone numbers would be greatly appreciated.
(please use mail: peter at modtor, and I will post a summary)
--
Peter Ziobrzynski, peter@{modtor,nixtdc,snitor}.UUCP
Toronto, Ont.  +1 (416) {H:625-1684, W:496-8510, Fax:496-8524}