TCP/IP to DECNET software/hardware needed

Rich Braun rbraun at spdcc.COM
Tue May 14 03:32:48 AEST 1991

peter at modtor.uucp (Peter Ziobrzynski) writes:
>Does anybody know about the software/hardware package that would link
>386 PC with ISC2.2 runing TCP/IP and VAX/VMS running DECNET.

There's a company near me called Technology Concepts (Sudbury, Massachusetts)
which sells such software.  Try calling them to see if they support
your configuration; I worked for them briefly on a DOS version of this
product (called CommUnity), which has reached the end of its lifespan
but they still support Unix and the Mac.  I've forgotten their number
but you should be able to get it out of AT&T.

-rich