ISC Unix 2.2 compatibility with DTK KEEN-3304 MB (386 33Mhz)

DX516 Lance Hall lanceh at mot.com
Wed May 8 03:18:57 AEST 1991

I throw out some questions to the net's wisdom---

The compatibility list for ISC Unix 2.2 (dated April 1990) that I have
does not endorse any DTK hardware. Is there any more current opinion on
the compatibility of the selected motherboard?

In addition since the selected motherboard has a builtin IDE interface,
is it possible to configure the kernel to use both the IDE and a SCSI
host adapter (Adaptec/Future Domain) simultaneously?

Reply to followup address or comp.unix.sysv386.
Thanks.

Lance N. Hall
lanceha at i88.isc.com
+1 708 505 9100 x387     (Work)
+1 708 576 0560          (Current client)
+1 708 213 8833          (Home)