ESIX Release 4.0 questions

Michael Hoffos mikeh at fsd.cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Sat May 18 16:40:18 AEST 1991

Dumb question time.  Since I can't get any information out of the Canadian
distibutor for ESIX, and since the ESIX in the US won't answer my questions,
I am hoping someone out there in netland can.

Does ESIX Release 4.0 have:
1) the korn shell
2) nroff etc.
3) (n)dbm routines
4) working non-kludgy sockets
5) posix compliance

Thanks for any and all info.  If there is enough response, I will post a
summary.

Mike Hoffos
--
I am working for the summer at the University of Calgary doing contour
tracing and thinning algorithm research.  My thoughts, deeds, and opinions