Update on 2.2 patch tape.

Alan R. Silverman animal at ernie.UUCP
Wed Aug 17 23:17:23 AEST 1988

Warning!  I received my Ultrix 2.3 update and was warned by DEC Cust.
Support to NOT install it if I installed the 2.2 bugfix.

They couldn't reboot and fsck was helpless.

We will load back to 2.2, then upgrade to 2.3  .

We have been having incredible NFS stale fhandle messages and
sometimes the VAX8250 gets so locked up with this problem,
we have to physically halt the diskless node causing the problem.
( We run a VAX8250 exporting a large filesystem for 35 home directoriesw
to 12 Suns )

Anyone else having problems like this?

Anyone running 2.3 Ultrix?