Changing default editor in xmh. How do I do it ?

Marc Teitelbaum marc at okeeffe.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Nov 5 06:45:10 AEST 1988

Bums me out too - alot, to the point that i've long gone back
to using plain old MH, which is just fine.  Would everybody it
bums out please raise their hand.  Maybe someone will be convinced
a vi interface for the toolkit was, and still is, a good idea.
No ones going to listen to me, so if you think its a good idea -
speak up!

Marc