Request for help: electronic submission of SPRs

David C. White davew at gvgpsa.GVG.TEK.COM
Thu Apr 27 03:22:30 AEST 1989

In article <468 at granite.dec.com> rwood at dec.com or rwood at gatekeeper.dec.com (Richard Wood) writes:
>I've been thinking about this for a long time now, and the recent
>conversations in this newsgroup have prompted me to make a request.
>
>How would you like to see electronic communications regarding bugs to
>work?

Well, we've got some Trailblazers, so I'm willing to set up a UUCP
link directly to your site.  I realize that this could get unwieldy
after x number of connections, but somehow the DEC hardware support
people manage to do it for remote diagnostics.  Since you don't
want to go over any public networks, a direct connection seems
like the only choice.  Let me know when you want to hook up!  :-)
--
David White	Grass Valley Group, Inc.   VOICE: +1 916.478.3052
P.O. Box 1114  	Grass Valley, CA  95945    FAX: +1 916.478.3778