setld

rusty at GARNET.BERKELEY.EDU rusty at GARNET.BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Apr 26 06:28:09 AEST 1989

Today I ran the command

	setld / -a ultf77030

This ran and said that it installed and verified ULTF77030.  The
output of "df" also showed some disk space used.  Then I ran "setld
-i" but it didn't show anything new had been installed.  Then I
noticed that I should have typed ulxf77030 instead of ultf77030.

What is this ultf77030 stuff that I installed?  Why didn't "setld -i"
show it?  This is on a system with only 1 rd53 and they are tight for
space; can I remove this zombie ultf77030 subset?