Help with mvaxII/Ultrix crashing irreversibly

Stefan Brandle stefan at wheaton.UUCP
Tue Apr 11 03:41:20 AEST 1989

I realize this is unlikely, but you might have your swap area overlaying your
root partition, or something to that effect.  DEC suggested that to me 3 years
ago when we were having some problems. I didn't have my swap over any other
partitions, but they said they had seen it happen and it produced wild
results.

Stefan Brandle