Problems with System Clock on DECstation 3100 ?

Bruce Cameron bmc at bru.MAYO.EDU
Thu Aug 31 03:14:34 AEST 1989

The DECstation I work with also has a clock that slows down about 2 minutes
per day. I don't have a solution other then periodically resetting the
clock and restarting everything. A fix would be great. is there one out there?

Bruce M. Cameron                    bmc at bru.mayo.edu
Medical Sciences 1-14               (507) 284-3288
Mayo Foundation                     WD9CKW
Rochester, MN 55905

We seek a world free of war and the threat of war. We seek a society
with equity and justice for all. We seek a community where every
person's potential may be fulfilled. We seek an earth restored.
                                                          -----FCNL