Security Holes in 4BSD UNIX. Warning Again!

Ning Zhang zhang at zgdvda.UUCP
Tue Jan 31 06:42:05 AEST 1989

Since Dec. 17, 1989 I found that serious security hole, I received many reports
about that. On most 4BSD systems, that hole existed. But I wounder that on some
sensitive sites, that hole has not been fixed yet. Here I warn you again, I have
found some other security holes as serious as I posted before. For more info,
see some security lists or your vendors.

Ning Zhang  zhang at zgdvda.uucp  +49/6151/100067 |Giving a man a fish \\\| An Old
Computer Graphics Center (ZGDV)                |Feed him for one day \\| Chinese
Wilhelminenstr.7, 6100 Darmstadt, West Germany |Teaching a man to fish | Proverb
Permanent Addr:Inst.of AI,Zhejiang Univ. China |Serve him forever and a day|||||