Gnodes...

Win Treese treese at cirocco.crl.dec.com
Sat Jun 3 07:27:33 AEST 1989

In article <16312 at elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>, david at elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov (David Robinson) writes:

> If you can't supply the detail, could someone point me at any papers
> on the topic or even mail me copies of the applicable ".h" files
> so I can compare them with the vnode ".h" files?

See "The Generic Filesystem" by R. Rodriguez, M. Koehler, and R. Hyde,
in the Summer '86 USENIX Proceedings.  If you don't have a copy available,
I can probably send you a copy if you send me your US Mail address.

Win Treese						Cambridge Research Lab
treese at crl.dec.com					Digital Equipment Corp.