Multiple LAT service names

Donald J. Rainwater rainwatr at ucqais.uc.edu
Wed Jun 21 06:07:04 AEST 1989

	We have several VAXen on campus, most of which run VMS.  These all
offer two LAT services each - one is the node name and the other is the first
letter of the node name.  For example, node ABCDEF offers two services -
ABCDEF and A.  Both services provide equal access to the users, so typing
"C A" at the Local> prompt is the same as typing "C ABCDEF".

	We would like to provide this same "service name alias" for our
Ultrix 3.0 system.  Is this possible?

--
Don Rainwater, University of Cincinnati Computer Center
rainwatr at ucbeh.san.uc.edu
rainwatr at ucbeh.bitnet
rainwatr at ucqais.uc.edu