Fsck fails

Win Treese treese at crltrx.crl.dec.com
Sat Mar 25 15:41:21 AEST 1989

In article <88321 at felix.UUCP> marco at ll-xn.UUCP (Marco Zelada) writes:

>	We just had a disk crash last night on one of our VAX II/GPX
>machines. The autoreboot preocedure failled and it asked me to run fsck
>manually, which I did and got the following:

One thing to try is the radisk(8) utility to find bad spots on the disk and
map them out.  The use of radisk is described in the Ultrix documentation
binder "System Management" (binder 2), in "Guide to System Disk Maintenance."

Win Treese						Cambridge Research Lab
treese at crl.dec.com					Digital Equipment Corp.