Trailblazer modems on ULTRIX.

Darren Kinley kinley at bond.crim.ca
Wed Mar 22 04:32:56 AEST 1989

Hello,

	I am desperately seeking information concerning TELEBIT Trailblazer
modem and how to connect this modem to an ULTRIX 2.2  machine. I have
successfully placed 1200 and 2400 calls using tip but have not been able to
answer any calls. The local unix wizard tells me that the getty which is
on the Telebits port is talking to the modem at 19200 as configured, but
once a connection is established, the speed of the line drops to 1200 baud
regardless of the speed at which the connection is made. If anyone can
offer any usefull information it would be greatly appreciated. Also, any
insight as to why and who is resetting the speed of the tty line.

Thank-you
Darren Kinley
kinley at crim.ca