Tty driver problems on the 3100?

Wayne A. Christopher faustus at yew.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Nov 12 14:19:14 AEST 1989

I'm not sure if this problem has been discussed already.  I've noticed
strange behavior in two places -- /usr/new/csh seems to transmit random
garbage characters when I use file completion (it sometimes clears the
screen on my xterm), and Emacs occasionally loses characters and beeps
at me.  I wonder if it could be a problem with the TIOCSTI call (I'm
not sure if Emacs uses a pty or not under X, though).  Any ideas?

	Wayne