SLIP source code in ULTRIX 3.0

Hurf Sheldon hurf at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu
Thu Oct 19 03:31:02 AEST 1989

	Looking at the original source by Rick Adams and Chris
	Torek, the driver takes the arguement of NSL for setting
	up the number of registers, structures, etc to handle 2
        (or more) connections and the recommendation of adding
	'psuedo-device sl	2'
	in your /sys/conf/yoursystem file does make
	 /sys/yoursystem/sl.h contain
	'define NSL 2' (after 'config yoursystem')
         under Ultrix3.1 so I would try this and see if two connections
	are possible once you rebuilt your kernal.

	Let us know...
hurf
     Hurf Sheldon			 Network: hurf at ionvax.tn.cornell.edu
     Lab of Plasma Studies		  Bitnet: hurf at CRNLION
     369 Upson Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. 14853  ph:607 255 7267
  I got a job in science; I bought a Porsche; Now, everyone takes me seriously.