CDC Wren-v for DS3100

Bill Wang wcwang at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Thu Sep 14 00:55:19 AEST 1989

I need some help about booting ds3100 (pmax) off
cdc wren-v 600 meg scsi disk.

We currently have a ds3100 with a dec disk on it and a tk50
cartridge drive.

We are getting two ds3100 without disk from dec and two
cdc wren-v scsi drives from someone else.  My questions
are how to format these two disks, and make file systems
for the ds3100s and hang them on to these two ds3100 and
let them boot from the two cdc drives?

Thanks in advance!

PS.

Please tell me the detail procedures if you can.

Bill Wang
US Mail = Psychology Department, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
UUCP  = {rutgers, att, ames}!iuvax!wcwang
Internet = wcwang at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

Internet = wcwang at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu