decnet on a 5820

Roland Schemers III schemers at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Sat Apr 14 11:58:02 AEST 1990

Hello! I have just set up our new 5820 (5810 till 4.0 :-( ), and am
having trouble getting DECNET to work. DECNET was a piece of cake on all
the other systems, but it doesn't work on the 5820. It installs ok,
the config file has the DECNET option,  but when I run ncp it shows
no know circuits or lines! I tried to define a circuit called
BNT-0 and it lets me. But then when I do a 'list known circuits' it
shows none!

Has anyone out there had to install DECNET on a 5820 (5810) under
Ultrix 3.1c?

Thanx much,

Roland

--
Roland J. Schemers III                              Systems Programmer
schemers at vela.acs.oakland.edu (Ultrix)              Oakland University