UWS 2.2 out yet ??????

Ted Lemon mellon at zayante.pa.dec.com
Thu Feb 8 17:41:01 AEST 1990

>And all the MIT clients have moved to /usr/bin/X11.  I couldn't find anything
>in the .scp files to remove the old ones, so you may end up with duplictes
>left in /usr/bin.  So much for unsupported subsets. :-(

I would expect that one would want to do a setld -d on all of the
UDW*021 and UDW*020 subsets (or ULW*02[01] subsets, on a VAX) before
installing the new subsets - I don't believe that UWS2.2 is a patch
for 2.0 and 2.1.   Of course, don't delete the UDT, UDX, ULT or ULX
subsets - those do get patched.

Unofficially yours,

			       _MelloN_