mail11 clone wanted

Leon Oninckx rcleon at lso.win.tue.nl
Mon Jul 9 21:52:10 AEST 1990

Our systems are running Ultrix 3.0, 3.1 and 3.1c (perhaps soon 4.0), but
we have problems using the DEC-supplied mail11 in combination with sendmail
5.64+IDA 1.3.1. About a year ago I read an article concerning a mail11
clone someone had written, but I have lost the email address of the author.
Can someone provide me more info on that decnetmailer, ftp-address or email
address? Perhaps someone has written an even better one (including docs :) )?
Thanks,

-Leon