Info on TN3270 for Ultrix

HATHAWA at gecrdvm1.crd.ge.com HATHAWA at gecrdvm1.crd.ge.com
Sat Jul 7 04:57:46 AEST 1990

In article <158.2690ac43 at miavx0.ham.muohio.edu>, maoursler at miavx0.ham.muohio.edu
says:

>        We had really counted on using the 3100 for interactive
>        access to our IBM Mainframe.  Problem is, Ultrix does
>        not seem to come with TN3270.  Does anyone have a PD version
>        of TN3270 for an Ultrix system.

I got mine from Mike Gerard at CERN <jmg at cernvax.cern.ch>.  It works better
then the Berkeley version (which seems to have cursor positioning and/or
highlighting problems).  It also has a status line and other bells and
whistles.  Also, Mike has been VERY responsive to questions and problems
while support is more difficult to get these days on the Berkeley version
since Minshall left.