Info on TN3270 for Ultrix

maoursler at miavx0.ham.muohio.edu maoursler at miavx0.ham.muohio.edu
Wed Jul 4 04:31:31 AEST 1990

Hello out there,

	I work for Miami University.  We just received our new DEcstation 3100
	the other day.  Great.  no problems except....

	We had really counted on using the 3100 for interactive
	access to our IBM Mainframe.  Problem is, Ultrix does
	not seem to come with TN3270.  Does anyone have a PD version
	of TN3270 for an Ultrix system.  All info on this subject is
	very much appreciated as we really do not know what we are
	doing ;-)

	Please either post responses to this newsgroup or
	email me at

		maoursler at miavx1.acs.muohio.edu
	or	maoursler at miavx2.bitnet

	Thanks in advance.

					- Miles -

	"Good lord, it's the secret ingredient for
	 Klingon worcestershire sauce!"