Multiple dump files per 8mm tape

Robert Macomber macomber at thoreau.nsc.com
Thu Jul 12 07:41:36 AEST 1990

I hate to parade out this tired out old question, but ... could some
kind ULTRIXite send me a copy of their ULTRIX solution for placing
multiple dump files on a single 8mm tape.  The method I've used for
Suns with Delta Microsystems' 8mm drives doesn't work under ULTRIX
4.0.1.  DS5000s with Mountain 2100D drives; if it matters).

Thanks in advance.

--
Robert L. Macomber MS 07-26   Phone: (207) 775-4677
National Semiconductor Corp.  Internet: macomber at thoreau.NSC.COM