DECwindows 2.2 and X11R4

Vince Fuller vaf at Valinor.Stanford.EDU
Sat Jul 7 10:37:40 AEST 1990

In article <MELLON.90Jul6125059 at fenris.pa.dec.com>,
mellon at fenris.pa.dec.com (Ted Lemon) writes:

|> You won't be able to use dxpsview or dxcalendar with an R4 server -
|> dxpsview because the Display PostScript [TM] extension is missing, and
|> dxcalendar because of a bug that's fixed in the current bits, but
|> wasn't known when UWS2.2 was shipped.

Hmm. It's news to me that dxpsview doesn't work with the R4 server - I'm using
that combination of software as I type this note. Dxcalendar also seems to work
for me, though that may be because I'm running the UWS 2.1 version rather than
the 2.2 one...

	--Vince