LPS20 PostScript Extensions

Gordon Smith gordon at grivel.une.oz.au
Tue Jul 31 21:41:56 AEST 1990

>From article <2363 at dino.cs.iastate.edu>, by hascall at cs.iastate.edu (John Hascall):
>    No, in addition to duplexing, the LPS20 can offset-stack the jobs
> in the main output trays (so they are easier to separate -- that is,
> one job comes out, then the rollers shift sideways about a half-inch
> so the next job is not exactly on top of the previous one).  This is
> what I am trying to discover how to do.
Have you given thought to separating jobs by anther method. I've set things
up for our LPS40 and LPS20 (tcp/ip flavour) to use paper from another tray
for the header sheet. This sheet is a different colour and about 7mm wider
than the default A4. When you take a wad of output off a printer it's really
obvious where the job breaks are.
--
Gordon Smith, Computer Centre, Uni. of New England, Armidale, Australia 2351
Internet: gordon at gara.une.oz.au, 'phone: +61 67 73 2287, fax: +61 67 73 3272