LPS20 PostScript Extensions

John Hascall hascall at cs.iastate.edu
Tue Jul 31 01:12:40 AEST 1990

stergios at jessica.stanford.edu writes:
}I (John) write:

}I have a "PostScript Extensions" chapter in the "PrinterServer
}Client for ULTRIX Users Guide" under Programmer's Supplement.

   Hmmm, I don't recall seeing this in mine, (but then mine was just
printed-off at the local DEC office), but I will RTFM again -- I was
rather expecting a separate manual describing all of the extensions
like we got with all of our LN03r's (if there is in fact such a
manual for the LPS20 I would greatly appreciate the order #).

}for "output stacking" I assume you mean tray selection....
}my lps40, which is very close to an lps20 except for double sided
}printing.

   No, in addition to duplexing, the LPS20 can offset-stack the jobs
in the main output trays (so they are easier to separate -- that is,
one job comes out, then the rollers shift sideways about a half-inch
so the next job is not exactly on top of the previous one).  This is
what I am trying to discover how to do.

Thanks all,
John Hascall

john at iastate.edu  <or>  hascall at atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu