diskless -- ULTDL030 subset

kbesrl at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu kbesrl at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sat Jul 28 15:33:00 AEST 1990

Hello folks, I am having a problem with diskless client installation
on a MicroVAX II running Ultrix 3.1.
I need to install ULTDL031 subset before I do anything else.  However,
ULTDL031 depends on ULTDL030 and so I cannot install it without ULTDL030.
Guess what, I cannot find ULTDL030 on the installation media.  I tried
all the avenues open to me to find out if a subset ULTDL030 exists, but
to no avail.
Is there such a subset?  Is it really needed (otherwise, I can edit
ULTDL031.ctrl and remove the DEPS="ULTDL030" line from it)?  If it is
needed, how can I get it?
Thanks a lot.
-- sudhakar
   sudha at kbesrl.me.uiuc.edu