imake not available on Ultrix 3.1/4.0?

Piet Tutelaers rcpt at rw7.urc.tue.nl
Fri Oct 19 01:43:39 AEST 1990

A while ago the very nice program `sunclock', nothing to do with SUN but
with the sun :-), was posted on UseNet. This program draws a map of the world
and shows which part is lightened by the sun. On our SUN Sparcstation where I
have X11.4 with imake it was no problem to get that program working, but on our
DECstations without any imake, I still have no sunclock. What is the reason DEC
has ommitted `imake' with there DECwindows?

--Piet

uucp:   rcpt at urc.tue.nl       | Piet Tutelaers        Room  RC 1.82
bitnet: rcpt at heithe5.BITNET   | Eindhoven University of  Technology
phone:  +31 (0)40 474541      | P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, NL