Security & COPS

Greg Pavlov pavlov at canisius.UUCP
Mon Sep 17 11:30:23 AEST 1990

  We are about to undertake what is for us a major acquisition of 3rd party
  disks - apx. 15 for four DECsystem 5000's.  I would very very mucappreciate
  letters, recommendations, etc, from anyone who has done so already.  We have
  successfully used 3rd party disks in the past - on uVAXen and DEC 3100's -
  but we would very much like to hear of definitive experiences of what works/
  doesn't work/is a major hassle to configure on DEC 5000's.

    many thanks, greg pavlov, fstrf, amherst, ny