Problem getting LAT printers to work on Ultrix V4.0

michael at swift.cs.tcd.ie michael at swift.cs.tcd.ie
Sun Sep 23 20:53:17 AEST 1990

We are having problems getting printers going using ports on a DECSERVER-200
under Ultrix version 4.0, even though these seem to work on Ultrix 3.0 and on
VMS 5.2.

We think we have followed the instructions in the manual.

Has anybody got LAT printers going under Ultrix 4.0 and did they have to do
anything special ?

Michael Nowlan                 | eMail:   	michael at cs.tcd.ie
Department of Computer Science,|
Trinity College,               | voice:   +353-1-772941
Dublin 2, Ireland              | FAX:     +353-1-772204