Mips f77 and shared memory

Juergen Henke juh at qt.IPA.FhG.de
Sat Feb 2 05:55:11 AEST 1991

--
Is it possible to work with shared memory in Fortran on a DECstation (Ultrix
V4.x) ?
I am porting an application from VMS to Ultrix which did the interprocess
communication
via named COMMONs, which were installed.
I have no problems to use shared memory in C on this machine. I would like to
use COMMON
blocks which are actually in shared memory. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

		Juergen

P.S.: I did not see any FORTRAN statements for several years...sigh