Can Ultrix 3.1 getty autobaud to 19200?

Olof Backing obg at vale.is-jfa.kth.se
Sun Feb 10 19:54:26 AEST 1991

>From what I've heard, the DEC2100/DEC3100 is not able to use higher
speeds that 9600 due to the fact that these machine have "borrowed"
some parts of the hardware directly from VAX's. The VAX's had the
same problem that they couldn't use higher speeds than 9600.
If you have newer models than 2100/3100, you'll be able to use 19200.
That's what I've been told about the RISC-side with Ultrix. How this
applies on the VAX's, I don't know.

--
Olof Backing                              Royal Inst. of Techn., Sweden
Professorsslingan 25/102                  Internet: obg at is-jfa.kth.se
S-104 05 Stockholm, Sweden                Voice: + 046 8 166318