3.5" disk drives in DEC/VAXstations

Russell Krywolt krywolt at cs.ubc.ca
Wed Mar 13 07:25:06 AEST 1991

  Is there anyone out there in Ultrix.land who would know how to mount and
configure a 3.5" disk drive in a VAX/DEC station so it will read/write
1.44Mb MS-DOS formatted disks? If so, please reply to  krywolt.cs.ubc.ca
as soon as is convenient. Thank you in advance,
	-Russ Krywolt (the .sig-less man)

P.S. For those who say "Read the manuals!" I am making this post on behalf
     of a University with no internet/usenet/whatevernet connections, so
     please direct all flames/negative comments to alt.flame, where they
     can be read by those who appreciate that sort of thing.

P.P.S For those who say "Why bother?", don't ask me, since I don't know
      why the aforementioned university wishes to do so. If you have
      negative comments on this matter, please follow the procedure
      outlines in P.S., above. Thank you.