Got a 5500 running 4.1 Ultrix?

Steve Simmons scs at iti.org
Tue Mar 12 00:14:03 AEST 1991

DEC is talking to us bout a 5500.  It looks good on paper, but the
real test is finding a similar site and see how they're doing.  In
order of importance;

 o  About 80 time-shared users, doing mostly email and TeX-like word
    processing;

 o  Primary name server for one medium-size and two small domains,
    secondary for a couple more;

 o  A full newsfeed via NNTP, which we turn around and uucp/nntp to
    other sites;

 o  Connected to the internet;

We're especially interested in interactive response.  Drop me an email
and we'll call you, or you can call me at 313-769-4086, 8:30-5:30 EST.
--
"Our informal mission is to improve the love life of operators worldwide."
  Peter Behrendt, president of Exabyte.  Quoted in Digital Review, Feb 4, 1991.