Going from vms to ultrix !

Join the Physics Generation crcc6 at jetson.uh.edu
Sat Mar 9 09:16:16 AEST 1991

  Somebody out there knows of a good book about the general phylosophy
of the UNIX  op system .... we're gettin Ultrix machines and I would like to
learn about a little bit about it's structure. Also a goon
begginers-intermediate to intermediate-advance book would help -I think I
can handle the very basic stuff. Thanks

  $^$                              ^^^^^^   Jose Luis Paredes             $^$
  $^$  But it does move ....       ^^^^^^   Physicist by choice !!        $^$
  $^$                              ^^^^^^   University of Houston         $^$
  $^$                 Galileo      ^^^^^^   Jose at crcc.uh.edu              $^$