tcsh for a Decstation 5000

Doug Dunlop dunlop at wateol.UWaterloo.CA
Fri Mar 15 06:41:29 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar14.002451.25114 at watserv1.waterloo.edu>
dunlop at wateol.UWaterloo.CA (Doug Dunlop) writes:
>>Does anyone know where I can FTP a pre-built (ie. binary) version of tcsh
that
>>will work on a Decstation 5000 running Ultrix 4.1. The stuff located at
>>tesla.ee.cornell.edu is only useful if you have BSD source.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Doug Dunlop
>>E-mail dunlop at wateol.UWaterloo.CA
>>

>I had no trouble using the file from tesla on a DECstation 5000 Model
>200 (Ultrix 4.1, Rev. 55). I am currently using it without trouble.
>The file I used was
>
>/pub/tcsh-5.20/bins-5.20.02/tcsh.decstation-ultrix4.1.Z
>This is a tcsh binary.
>--
>Eric M. Boehm

Thanks to Eric for pointing out that the tcsh binaries are available from
tesla.ee.cornell.edu. Binaries are available for a number of operations systems
and versions. Thanks to all who responded via e-mail I have retrieved the tesla
binaries and will give them a try.

Regards,
Doug Dunlop           E-mail: dunlop at wateol.UWaterloo.CA