tcsh for a Decstation 5000

Rich Salz rsalz at bbn.com
Sat Mar 16 05:40:46 AEST 1991

In <21054 at shlump.nac.dec.com> jnelson at gauche.enet.dec.com (Jeff E. Nelson) writes:
>There are quite a few versions of tcsh on gatekeeper.dec.com. This
>posting contains all I could find. Hopefully one of them should fit the
>bill.
Note that the comp.sources.unix distributions of TCSH are only patches and
some new files.  You need the 4.2 or 4.3 CSH sources if you are going to
build tcsh.  CSH sources (currently) require an ATT source license.

There many TCSH binaries floating around.  It is unclear whether or not
those are legal; I believe you need a reseller's license before you can do
that.
	/rich $alz
--
Please send comp.sources.unix-related mail to rsalz at uunet.uu.net.
Use a domain-based address or give alternate paths, or you may lose out.