Editor with DecWindows

Ken Lee klee at wsl.dec.com
Tue May 7 04:44:30 AEST 1991

In article <1991May6.132302.11959 at pronto.mh.nl>, jv at mh.nl (Johan Vromans) writes:
|> ... except that you cannot cut&paste between DECwindows applications
|> (like DECterm) and standard X11 applications (like GNU Emacs/Epoch)
|> since DECwindows uses a different cut/paste mechanism.

I've had no trouble with cut and paste between DECwindows applications,
Motif applications, MIT applications, and other public domain
applications.  You do have to remember that different applications may
have different look & feels, meaning that different key/button
combinations activate the cut & paste.

--
Ken Lee
DEC Western Software Laboratory, Palo Alto, Calif.
Internet: klee at wsl.dec.com
uucp: uunet!decwrl!klee