Anyone ever run elm on DECstation/Ultrix?

Eugene D. Kays kays at gtenmc.UUCP
Thu May 16 00:41:16 AEST 1991

In article <1991May6.213607.14679 at unixland.uucp> bill at unixland.uucp (Bill Heiser) writes:
>In article <1991May06.023124.1453 at cs.fau.edu> liq at shark.cs.fau.edu (Qiang Li) writes:
>>I am trying to install elm on our new machine DecStation 5000 200CX, most
>>likely run Ultrix 4.1, but I heard someone had trouble installing it on
>>their DecStation 3100 and elm may not support Ultrix.  Is this true?

Here at my Installation we have been running elm on Ultrix 3.n and 4.n for over
a year with no problems.  Keep in mind when configuring and making the system
that if ELM is installed in a 'shared' bin ala NFS .... choose the option in
configure which indicates that the binaries are to be used on multiple systems.

Your milage may vary.

Gene